Author Topic: Barkeeper's Friend Part #2 / Instructions  (Read 1438 times)

jcboxlot

• John, York PA.
Barkeeper's Friend Part #2 / Instructions
« on: February 24, 2015, 11:51:25 PM »
Just a humble opine here.   Considering many new people getting these smokers maybe there should be a more thorough instruction or list of what to do (OR NOT TO DO) included in the box.   As well as a list of 10 or so recipes with finished pictures. 

Maybe another youtube update? Video to stand things apart from others?

Keep happy customers and avoid premature complaints.   There are probably a lot of newbies, I am still one, that might need a nudge in the right way of doing things with the SI.   

Add schematics? In the box too?

That aside, when my #2 arrived the looks made me think, clean it like the stainless appliances I have in the kitchen.   I used Weiman stainless cleaner with no problems to date.  Spray and wipes with pad. 
Smokin It #2.  Weber Genesis. Old Smokey charcoal.  Work from home antique tool dealer and living the dream.  Dad, Husband, Cook.  John~York PA

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
Re: Barkeeper's Friend Part #2 / Instructions
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 07:44:44 PM »
Great points, John!  It's a process, and we learn as we go.  All part of being in on the ground floor of a company exploding with growth!  Keep in mind that this all started as a brainchild of Steve, his wife Rebecca, and Ben Hamel.  I was fortunate enough to become a "contributing member" of that team a year and a half ago.  That's still the size of the company, so any and all ideas are considered - and valued!

I think, if you stick with us, you'll see many more of the things you mentioned come about.  Bear with us, and keep those suggestions coming! :D
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!