Author Topic: What I think is a great deal on smoker thermometers!!  (Read 5737 times)

cohiba

What I think is a great deal on smoker thermometers!!
« on: April 15, 2013, 10:06:25 AM »
Hey All,

I'm slowly getting all the necessities gathered up before I get my smoker.  Well, as in another post I placed, I asked about which BRAND and MODEL of thermometer I should go with.

Reading other forums, a few suggested Thermoworks but most to all recommended Maverick..especially the ET 732.

After doing a little research I found...what I think is a good to great deal on the Maverick.

Todd, the owner of A-MAZE-N Products has the Maverick ET732 for $59.99 AND free shipping.  Plus, Todd is great to visit with and when I told him what type of smoker I was wanting (electric) he recommended a few and one of them was.......Smokin-It Smoker.

If I find a good deal, I'm the type of person to pass it on.   Premade/store bought rubs..check, plastic gloves....check, extra food trays...check, thermometer.....check, who sells what type of meat and ribs I want...check.    Now all I need is my birthday to roll-around and then my...Smokin-It Smoker!!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 10:10:28 AM by cohiba »

es1025

Re: What I think is a great deal on smoker thermometers!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 10:41:32 AM »
I actually caught a sale, i was on smoking-meat.com and found a sale on a-maze-n products. I was able to get the ET-32 for $49.99 with free shipping. Best deal I have seen on the web.  I recommend checking that site out regularly.
Ed from Northern NJ
Proud owner Smokin-it #3, Bypassed and Auber
Has anyone seen my Weber Genesis Gold?

UWFSAE

• Smoker, Griller, & International Man of Mystery
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 03:40:16 PM »
Just a head's up with regard to the Maverick thermometer ... it's available in both white and black and Amazon.com has the $59.99 price (with free two day shipping for Prime members) if you're needing one quickly.  Also, they do sell the replacement probes (as a set or individually) ... I picked up a spare meat probe for $20.00.
Joe from Houston, TX
Proud owner of a Smokin-It #3!

Alphax

• "Brakes just slow you down..."
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 10:44:45 PM »
+1 on the ET732!
-Brian
Model #2