Author Topic: Moink & ABT Pizza  (Read 1748 times)

RG

Moink & ABT Pizza
« on: December 25, 2015, 08:17:13 PM »
I haven't been around in a while but I figured my latest idea might be worth sharing. For better or worse, lol.

I had an idea to make a pizza using two of my favorite appetizers. ABTs and Moinks! So I set out to create such a monster :P

It all started with smoking some Moinks

Then we needed some ABTs

My Wife made some dough and Alfredo sauce

Sliced some moinks and laid them on a bed of cheesy goodness

Topped with ABTs and cheese

On The Keg with a swirl of Chipotle Beer BBQ Sauce (the same that's on the Moinks)

Cooling a bit on a peel

Look at that crust!

Gonna be good ;)

This was as good as I was hoping it would be!! Very Filling!
Jason from Conyers GA

TmanEater

• Model #2 Owner
Re: Moink & ABT Pizza
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 01:28:59 AM »
Very original and unique. I love it! I just got a charcuterie book for Christmas and can't wait to learn more about this great stuff. I've not heard of Moinks before but they sure look good.
Smokin Newbie starting Dec. 2014... Learning Lazy-Q As Fast as I can!
Smokin-It 2, HeaterMeter PID
Monitor my live smokes at http://bbq.tonylyne.com

Tony from Marion, IA

RG

Re: Moink & ABT Pizza
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 06:29:26 AM »
Very original and unique. I love it! I just got a charcuterie book for Christmas and can't wait to learn more about this great stuff. I've not heard of Moinks before but they sure look good.

I made a post about them on here earlier in the year, they are easy to make and are delicious. I think I even listed my recipe but it's really open to interpretation. Moink stands for Moo + Oink, lol. Bacon wrapped meatball is all it is. I think Greg made a post as well with a batch he made. Easy Peesy and it's great for guests. I've never heard a complaint about'em ;)
Jason from Conyers GA