Author Topic: best dishwasher?  (Read 2549 times)

annacarter478

best dishwasher?
« on: November 23, 2019, 06:54:08 AM »

Greetings to all,
I just arrived and want your help.
I am looking to buy a dishwasher, due to randomly searches I found Black Friday coupon codes at Reecoupons,
I found there a good and quite cheap dishwasher, there are many good dishwashers available there but I dont understand what to buy.
plz, suggest some good dishwashers it will help me to pick a best one.
tons of thanks in advance

prudentsmoker

Re: best dishwasher?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 05:16:08 PM »
A couple of years ago Consumer Reports liked Bosch, which I bought. No problems and you can barely hear it run, however, not cheap.
Brian from Wichita

barelfly

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 09:03:47 PM »
Also have a Bosch. It’s about 5 months old. Different without the heating element that I was use to having but it has worked well - cleans and no residue left. And like Prudent smoker, I can’t even hear it. There’s a red light that shows on the floor to let you know it’s running.
Jeremy in NM
3D for lazy q
Bullet 4 burner gasser by Bull Grills
Weber Kettle with a Slow n Sear

tomd8

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 05:44:59 PM »
I had a GE (line under Cafe) which I wouldn't recommend.  At the time Consumers recomended the GE line.
 I've replaced the dishwasher, fridge and the electronics in the stove (Cafe line)...all purchased at the same time.  I now have a KitchenAid which is pretty quiet and cleans well but I've only had it for a year and a half.  I replaced the fridge with a KitchenAid also.  Some may remember when appliances would last 10 years and more.....good luck today.
Tom from New York
SmokinIt #3 analog, Masterbuilt analog, Little Chief

annacarter478

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 02:55:42 AM »
Thanku so much all of you for suggest to me.

LarryD

• 3DW
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 03:43:42 PM »
I have an LG that sounds very similar to the Bosch.  It'll heat the water, but it does not have a heated dry cycle.  Its wash cycle is quite long, so I wouldn't get it if you have a household that needs to do more than 2 loads a day.  Otherwise, it's been solid and super quiet.  I can get you an exact model # if you want details...
------------------------------
See where the Smokin-It Forum Members are located: https://goo.gl/iFgTi1  -- Message me to be added...