Author Topic: Seville Classic Cart  (Read 2178 times)

Norwester

Seville Classic Cart
« on: January 20, 2019, 04:09:25 PM »
Nothing fancy, I think I've seen others using them but it sure is nice having everything in one place. And not having to get on your knees to get into it.
It was 25% off at Amazon warehouse due to being "blemished. It turned out that one of the shelves was bent and it was all of a 10-15 second fix. Bolted it thru the shelf grate and its surprisingly stable considering that its so top heavy.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:12:27 PM by Norwester »
Jeff from central Oregon

Hank R

Re: Seville Classic Cart
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 06:57:04 PM »
Looks like it will work out great and all the wood supply is handy close to what I have.
Smokin-It #1
Napoleon Prestige gas BBQ with Cast Iron Charcoal/Smoker Tray
 30 year old Big Chief smoker (unused for the last 25)
 Snow blower lover Toro 1128 HD,
 collector of Oilcans
Princeton BC Canada

Norwester

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 07:07:30 PM »
Needs 4 wheel drive though. Took it off the patio to get pics and thought I was gonna get stuck in the mud.  :D
Jeff from central Oregon

bogeyjim

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 06:29:24 PM »
I was about to post my Seville cart and spotted your post.  Also found it on Amazon ($74.00) heavy duty, two locking casters.  My error was that I have a model 2, and in checking the width I neglected to factor the flanges that the casters on the smoker mount to.  And they extended enough that my model would not fit On the top shelf of the cart.

Put on my thinking cap and left the casters on the smoker, allowing it to fit on the cart.  For stability I removed the two small hex bolts on the interior of each caster and replaced with 5" hex bolts with large washers.  All four legs are now securely fastened to the top shelf.

Really convenient to have everything in one spot on the cart.
Jim in The Granite State

bogeyjim

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 06:31:40 PM »
Screwed up on my photo attachment.
Jim in The Granite State