Author Topic: Pulled Pork - Two Butts are Better than One!  (Read 10580 times)

Smokster

• Model #3 Owner
Re: Pulled Pork - Two Butts are Better than One!
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 11:27:15 PM »
Don't get me wrong, both butts were tender and juicy. We have been eating it for the past two days and my wife can't get enough of it. I personally am a bit too hard on myself at times in terms of expectations.  I do have to say, even when I reheat, it is still tender and juicy.

Now for tomorrow, I'm going to have to change it up, I'm thinking a half pound grilled beef burger, topped with half pound pulled pork, bacon and grilled onions.  Just what the doctor ordered (me to not eat).
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:34:26 PM by Smokster »
Tony from Toronto
Smokin It and Lovin It

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2014, 10:51:00 PM »
Now for tomorrow, I'm going to have to change it up, I'm thinking a half pound grilled beef burger, tops with half pound pulled pork, bacon and grilled onions.  Just what the doctor ordered (me to not eat).

I just drooled on my keyboard. :o
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

Smokster

• Model #3 Owner
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2014, 11:33:59 PM »
There are no rules when it comes to good ol' Q. The possibilities are endless.
Tony from Toronto
Smokin It and Lovin It

DivotMaker

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2014, 07:35:41 PM »
If there are rules, Tony, you definitely have our permission to break them!  Just keep coming up with ideas like that sandwich! ;)
Tony from NW Arkansas
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi

Smokster

• Model #3 Owner
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2014, 11:47:04 PM »
If there are rules, Tony, you definitely have our permission to break them!  Just keep coming up with ideas like that sandwich! ;)
Now you got me thinking. I'll have to create something new, then I'll post it and call it "The DivotMaker" sandwich. ...It will put a 'dent' in your appetite.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:33:25 PM by Smokster »
Tony from Toronto
Smokin It and Lovin It

DivotMaker

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2014, 08:28:20 PM »
Now you got me thinking. I'll have to create something new, the I'll post it and call it "The DivotMaker" sandwich. ...It will put a 'dent' in your appetite.

I'd be very honored, T!  Just make sure folks know it's yours, not mine!  Credit where credit's due! ;D
Tony from NW Arkansas

gmbrown

• Owner of a #3
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2014, 06:49:33 PM »
Now for tomorrow, I'm going to have to change it up, I'm thinking a half pound grilled beef burger, topped with half pound pulled pork, bacon and grilled onions.  Just what the doctor ordered (me to not eat).

That sounds excellent. My doctors would probably shoot me if I ate that. But my wife's a doctor, and she'd probably eat one of those with me. Well, probably a smaller burger and less pulled pork, but still.  :)
Geoff from Michigan, exiled to Ohio