Author Topic: Whats Your Other Hobby??  (Read 2072 times)

puddle jumper

Whats Your Other Hobby??
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:13:37 PM »
We are all BBQ junkies
But I was wondering if you guys have a second love and what it is???

Mine is a ever consuming love for fishing.. and that's mostly Cat Fishing on the Big Tennessee River.. but Brim, Crappie, Trout every now and then, and once a year I make a road trip to the Ocean the Shark fish...

Whats Yours??
PJ

John from North Georgia
Smokin It #2 owner

BIG BOB

Re: Whats Your Other Hobby??
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 01:56:44 PM »
FISHING, but not for Cats.. I am a Canada fan. walleye, pike, muskie, lakers, etc.... are my targets when up there. I have a place on Lake Tippecanoe in northern Indiana. I fish for panfish - especially crappie, up there. The lake system I am on , however, has the largest number of muskie per acre in the midwest! We enjoy the boating in the heat of the summers. Lots of Miller Lite drinking.... I think I have single-handedly kept Milwaukee thriving!
B-EE-RR-UN BEERRUN!

Bob from New Castle, IN.

puddle jumper

Re: Whats Your Other Hobby??
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 02:59:20 PM »
LOL, I know what you mean... I would love to catch a musky or Pike,, never fished for eather of them...

We have a lake here in Ga. ,Carters Lake, that's full of big Walleye and no one can seem to catch them with any consistency, its a Deep clear lake 450ft deep in some spots,, so locating them has stumped me so far... but man do I want to figure them out one day,,, even tried over a light at night with live bait no luck...
PJ
John from North Georgia
Smokin It #2 owner