Author Topic: NEW! Don't need my new 3D wifi smoker as I inherited a commercial smoker.  (Read 1583 times)

danlee66

I'm no longer in need of my 3D wifi smoker. I inherited a commercial smoker. The 3D is less than 6 months old with a ss cart and cover. It has only been used 3 times. Total cost with everything was 1285.00. Best offer but must be reasonable! I'm located in the West Monroe, Louisiana area. 318-355-6188.....Serious inquiries ONLY!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 12:10:17 PM by danlee66 »
Danny from Louisiana
Smokin-it 3D wifi

old sarge

• Global Moderator
Best of luck selling.
David from Arizona
US Army 70 - 95
SI 3D & Big Red Controller
CS 066
Lodge Sportsman Grill
Weber Kettle
Ducane Meridian 42 inch Grill
LEM MaxVac 1088A
LEM Big Bite #8 Grinder
Chef's Choice 665 and Rival Slicers
Old Hickory Knives
InstantPot Duo80 Plus

Pork Belly

• Global Moderator
What model did you inherit?
Brian - Michigan-NRA Life Member
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
- Sigmund Freud

LarryD

• 3DW
I guess Dan isn't going to come back...  for a little closure, I ended up buying his 3DW.  It was a good excuse to do a weekend road trip with a little site-seeing and get a smoker that looks like it had barely had the seasoning smoke performed at an incredible price.  :)  He did tell me what he inherited, but I forget what it was.  At the time I got to his location there was a huge storm about 20 minutes out, so I was purely focused on getting the smoker loaded and secured.

Once I've ensured I'm happy with the new smoker I'll probably put my #2 up for sale.  Right now it could really go either direction... if you check my prior posts you'll see that I'm actually very happy with the analog controls.  I just couldn't pass up such a good deal.  :)
------------------------------
See where the Smokin-It Forum Members are located: https://goo.gl/iFgTi1  -- Message me to be added...