Author Topic: Paprika recipe manager app  (Read 1461 times)

barelfly

Paprika recipe manager app
« on: December 06, 2020, 10:01:32 AM »
Hey all,

I came across a very cool app recently called Paprika Recipe Manager 3. Another board I read posted about it, so I purchased it for $2.99 (was on sale, not sure if still is). I use to keep quite a few web pages always open on my phone and iPad of recipes, I’d add to favorites and my home page, but this app allows you to download the recipe right into the app with a click of the a button. The formatting is great, and allows you to use subcategories as well. If you are one that likes to create shopping lists from recipes, you can do the same and also use a pantry function to track what you have at home.

The few nights I’ve been adding recipes, it’s been a pretty cool find. There are a few different versions - iOS, desktop, samsung platform - you can sync up multiple ways as long as it’s the same platform from my understanding.

http://www.paprikaapp.com/

Happy to answer questions if i can - if anyone is interested In it.
Jeremy in NM
3D for lazy q
Bullet 4 burner gasser by Bull Grills
Weber Kettle with a Slow n Sear

old sarge

• Global Moderator
Re: Paprika recipe manager app
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 11:06:26 AM »
Looks good Jeremy.  Thanks for sharing.  I checked it out for Mac; $29.99.  It has a lot of features. I do see lots of folks shopping and referring to their phones or iPad. I'm 6'4" and from time to time I'm asked to get items off off a top shelf for the height challenged and noticed that their screens seem to have some sort of recipe and ingredient list. Maybe they are using Paprika? Considering the restrictions we are under because of a virus, something like this might speed up shopping rather than prowling the aisles.
David from Arizona
US Army 70 - 95
SI 3D & Big Red Controller
CS 066
Lodge Sportsman Grill
Weber Kettle
Ducane Meridian 42 inch Grill
LEM MaxVac 1088A
LEM Big Bite #8 Grinder
Chef's Choice 665 and Rival Slicers
Old Hickory Knives
InstantPot Duo80 Plus

OldeSmoker

Re: Paprika recipe manager app
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 10:00:12 AM »
Jeremy, thanks for posting this information. I checked it out and it looks like a great easy way to organize my recipes. I bought it today for $4.99 on the Apple App Store.
Paul from Southwest Missouri
*Smokin-It 3D-WiFi
with Bella’s CSG and The Stephanie Cabinet
*Members Mark SS 6 Burner Gas Grill with Sear Burner, Side Burner & Rotisserie
*River Grills Wood Fired Grill and Fire Pit
W/ Rotisserie and Dutch Oven Hanger