Author Topic: Bob's Smokin' Wood  (Read 1511 times)

Grampy

Bob's Smokin' Wood
« on: September 04, 2018, 12:42:21 PM »
I don't know if it has been mentioned here before or not. A quick search did not turn up any results. I have been a big fan of Smokinlicious wood but they do not sell Pecan, which I love to use. I recently ordered a 5lb box of Pecan chunks from Bob's Smokin' Wood The chunks are small in size and fit easily into the SI wood box. I smoked a bunch of chicken and ribs this weekend using them and they burned great. The shipping on this site is not near a high as a lot of the other sites and they offer wood varieties that others don't. I recommend you check them out.
Jimmy from Arkadelphia, AR
Smokin-It #2
Woo Pig Sooie!

Jimeo

Re: Bob's Smokin' Wood
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 01:59:03 PM »
Thanks Grampy!  The more options the better!
Jim in Marietta Georgia
SI#2
Weber Genesis E-310

Hank R

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 03:05:48 PM »
Thanks good to know only 2 to 3 hrs south of me  like the Tee shirt.   Shipping is always the killer.
Smokin-It #1
Napoleon Prestige gas BBQ with Cast Iron Charcoal/Smoker Tray
 30 year old Big Chief smoker (unused for the last 25)
 Snow blower lover Toro 1128 HD,
 collector of Oilcans
Princeton BC Canada

Grampy

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 07:34:40 AM »
Thanks good to know only 2 to 3 hrs south of me  like the Tee shirt.   Shipping is always the killer.

Hank R you are right. A lot of times the shipping cost more than whatever it is you are buying. I purchased the 5 lb box of Pecan wood chunks for $13.00 and the shipping was $5.90 so it was only $18.90 total. Much better than some of the other sites I have seen.
Jimmy from Arkadelphia, AR
Smokin-It #2
Woo Pig Sooie!