Author Topic: Set up reboot.....think I finally got it.  (Read 1831 times)

ARmike

Set up reboot.....think I finally got it.
« on: May 19, 2019, 03:48:33 PM »
Hello everyone long time no post.  Have been using my 2D for a few years now improving my cook area.  Now have an aluminum cover instead of canvas, as that gave way.  Have found another potting table, that the 2D perfectly sets on to add to the potting table I use for prep.  These potting tables are perfect the most I have spent on one, with the door, is around $80.00 and they have a metal surface. I have installed an electric box that the smoker and timer/lighting can access.  I'm proud of my baby and have made quite a few ribs for Razorback tailgating to augment my shrimp, sausage, ravioli Cajun boil.

Without further adieu, I present Mikey's cook space.....yes its safe too.:)
Mike from Mountain Home, AR
Love to cook for my wife(empty nest), kids
Live to dive, Dive to live (scuba)
#2, weber kettle, char-broil infrared three burner. Oh, two burner on pontoon(gas)
Woo Pig Soooie

ARmike

addendum to post
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 03:56:48 PM »
Third pic is my before pics.  Last pic is Tusk 2, Arkansas mascot.  We will not eat him.
#2, weber kettle, char-broil infrared three burner. Oh, two burner on pontoon(gas)
Woo Pig Soooie

LarryD

• 3DW
Re: Set up reboot.....think I finally got it.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 04:15:51 PM »
Quite nice!  I wonder if they making a potting table deep enough for a #3?
------------------------------
See where the Smokin-It Forum Members are located: https://goo.gl/iFgTi1  -- Message me to be added...

ARmike

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 05:28:35 PM »
Tks Larry.  The two I have are different depths.  The one with the smoker is 17.5in and the other is a full 21.  Not sure on the dimensions of the three.  The legs on the 2 are inset compared to the whole box.  So take that into consideration.
Woo Pig Soooie

LarryD

• 3DW
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 06:06:12 PM »
The 3 series is 28" deep for the outside dimension. 
------------------------------
See where the Smokin-It Forum Members are located: https://goo.gl/iFgTi1  -- Message me to be added...