Author Topic: Our forum is growing fast!  (Read 5708 times)

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
Our forum is growing fast!
« on: July 09, 2013, 09:54:20 PM »
The activity since I joined is very cool!  When I came in, I think there were a couple of "full members," and the rest were junior or newbies.  There were also only (I think) 3 pages of members!  Now, we have 3 "Senior" members, 5 "Full" members, and 3 "Junior" members, and are up to 7 pages of registered members! 

I find this absolutely incredible, and believe this can be one of the "premier" electric smoker forums on the web!  All of you newbies who are registered (I see we're up to 7 pages of members now) - please take the time to participate in our party!  You've either made, or are seriously thinking about making, a great investment in the best electric smoker out there.  Our community will continue to grow, with your help!  I know many of you have experience with other forms of smoking, and are new to a unit like the Smokin-It; we'd love to hear what you have to offer!  You'll find this to be a very cool exchange of ideas here, without any of the drama and flaming that occurs on a lot of other forums!  Let's keep it that way, and grow this thing into the best electric bbq forum anywhere!
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

Spresso

Re: Our forum is growing fast!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:52:34 PM »
I just realized there was a members button on top...
Yeah it';s been growing.
I like the fact that the people on this site must know the most about the smoker....
I also like the smokingmeatforums.com too
Zed from Southern Ontario
Smokin-It-all on the #3
Grillin-the-rest on the Weber

old sarge

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 01:23:29 AM »
Getting stronger all the time. And its ok to brag up the Smokin-it on other forums.
David from Arizona
US Army 70 - 95
SI 3D & Big Red Controller
CS 066
Lodge Sportsman Grill
Weber Kettle
Ducane Meridian 42 inch Grill
LEM MaxVac 1088A
LEM Big Bite #8 Grinder
Chef's Choice 665 and Rival Slicers
Old Hickory Knives
InstantPot Duo80 Plus

UWFSAE

• Smoker, Griller, & International Man of Mystery
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 01:34:03 AM »
Sarge is right ... and it's not bragging if it's true.   8)
Joe from Houston, TX
Proud owner of a Smokin-It #3!

es1025

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 06:15:52 AM »
When I started viewing this forum there were a couple of pages of members, now seven pages.  I try to encourage the newbies to participate.  I look forward to see what my smoking buddies are up to.  I think this maybe be the reason I have been smoking so much. Let's keep the momentum going.  BTW, make it 4 Sr. members.
Ed from Northern NJ
Proud owner Smokin-it #3, Bypassed and Auber
Has anyone seen my Weber Genesis Gold?

DivotMaker

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 07:03:01 PM »
...BTW, make it 4 Sr. members.

Congrats, Ed!  ;D The more we have, the better it will get!  Every step up the ladder means more and more activity, and that's a good thing in my book!  We have some others coming up fast!
Tony from NW Arkansas
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi

swthorpe

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 07:15:33 PM »
Not only that  the group is growing, but so too is the wealth of knowledge...I am enjoying the product reviews and sample smoking sessions (with Qview), recipes, etc.   I am sometimes overwhelmed by all that I now have to try out!!   ;D
Steve from Delaware
Smokin-It #2

DivotMaker

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 07:41:50 PM »
Yep, I find myself spending way too much time on here now!  There's such great info coming in every day, I just can't stay away!  So much to try, so little time... :-\
Tony from NW Arkansas