Author Topic: Maine Grilling woods  (Read 8372 times)

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
Re: Maine Grilling woods
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 07:20:35 PM »
Hope you see the difference, Steve.  I sure did!
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

OFFSHORE GINGER

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2015, 01:06:49 PM »
I was at a local Farmers market last week and saw a wide variety of woods being sold by one merchant along with is  other goods or vegetables  which were five dollars a bag for #5 pounds , Apple , Beechnut  , Black Cherry , Peach , etc , that were labeled with the amazing ribs . com logo.
[I[I .............

swthorpe

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 02:03:08 PM »
I ordered the Double Filet Large with a mixture of cherry/hickory that arrived today...I think it was around 20 lbs!   I am stocked for quite a while with cherry/hickory wood, and looking forward to trying a couple pieces this weekend.
Steve from Delaware
Smokin-It #2

elkins20

• Smokin it best electric smoker bar none!
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2015, 01:10:18 AM »
Hey Steve, I received mine last week was red oak and hickory. I am getting a 7# flat ready, right now it is resting in the fridge with some tinder quick. I will add the mustard and rub early and let it set in the fridge for a couple of hours b/4 smoking.
Bill SI#1, SI#3, 2 Auber Pids, Cold Smoke Plate for the #3, Large Weber kettle, Smoky Joe Weber, and 2006 Harley softail deuce for stress relief,  from Kansas City, Missouri