Author Topic: Amount of smoke  (Read 1615 times)

bluecatpride

Amount of smoke
« on: April 20, 2019, 08:36:35 PM »
All of the smoking groups seem to have concern if smoke comes out of anything but their smoke stack. Smoke has always come out around the door on my @2 as well as the vent in the top. Is this common or do I have a problem? Just wondering.

pappabear

Re: Amount of smoke
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 08:47:05 PM »
  I have a #2 and I get some smoke out of the top corner of the door also. It's only a small amount, and I don't worry about it. Enjoy the smoker and don't over thing it.
Gary
Acme Pa
USAF Vet
Retired coal miner

LarryD

• 3DW
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 09:33:35 PM »
All of the smoking groups seem to have concern if smoke comes out of anything but their smoke stack. Smoke has always come out around the door on my @2 as well as the vent in the top. Is this common or do I have a problem? Just wondering.

It's quite common...  many will eventually stop doing it after a few smokes, but even if it keeps happening it'll be fine.
------------------------------
See where the Smokin-It Forum Members are located: https://goo.gl/iFgTi1  -- Message me to be added...

prudentsmoker

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 07:14:57 AM »
My #3 does it and I found that if I put a little piece of aluminum foil between the door and unit it stopped. However, I stopped doing that years ago.
Brian from Wichita