Author Topic: Happy New Years and all the best for 2017  (Read 5701 times)

TexasSMK

Re: Happy New Years and all the best for 2017
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 08:42:58 AM »
Outstanding Greg, beautiful home in a great piece of America.  Happy New Year to you and your family.  Thanks as always for your great posts and feedback in this forum.
Dale from NE Texas--USMC Retired--Living in Havre de Grace, Maryland.  SE#2 with Auber

gregbooras

• Global Moderator
  • #3D Smoker
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 10:12:15 AM »
Outstanding Greg, beautiful home in a great piece of America.  Happy New Year to you and your family.  Thanks as always for your great posts and feedback in this forum.

Thanks Dale and the best to you and your family!

Greg

Libohunden

• Model #3 Owner
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 01:31:05 PM »
Definitely looks nice and relaxing!
Smokin-it #3, Napolean Prestige Pro 500 Grill, Anova WiFi Precision Cooker (Sous Vide)
The Woodlands, Texas

NDKoze

• Global Moderator
  • Gregg - Fargo, ND
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2017, 02:42:37 AM »
Great to have you back Greg.

I went through a job change last summer after working at Microsoft for over 12 years. While on the job hunt, I was away from the forum for several months. So, I can appreciate how life changes can take you away for awhile.

Congrats on the new job and move!
Gregg - Fargo, ND
Smokin-It #3 (purchased in 2014) that replaced a Masterbuilt XL (ugh) and a 10+ Year-Old Big Chief (still used for fish), and few others over the years, along with variety of Weber Gas/Charcoal Grills, Anova Sous Vide, etc. devices.

gregbooras

• Global Moderator
  • #3D Smoker
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 01:32:59 PM »
Great to have you back Greg.

I went through a job change last summer after working at Microsoft for over 12 years. While on the job hunt, I was away from the forum for several months. So, I can appreciate how life changes can take you away for awhile.

Congrats on the new job and move!

Hey Gregg,

I remember you leaving Microsoft and taking some time off. Sometimes you just need time to refocus.

Best Greg

NDKoze

• Global Moderator
  • Gregg - Fargo, ND
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 01:45:14 PM »
Totally Agree! I spent some extra time at the lake which was very therapeutic for me.
Gregg - Fargo, ND
Smokin-It #3 (purchased in 2014) that replaced a Masterbuilt XL (ugh) and a 10+ Year-Old Big Chief (still used for fish), and few others over the years, along with variety of Weber Gas/Charcoal Grills, Anova Sous Vide, etc. devices.