Author Topic: @@@@brisket flat idea on keeping it moist and cook temp thanks @@@@@@  (Read 1811 times)

Codered1080

to brine or inject or both and what temp to i want to smoke flat at any advice be great thanks

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
Re: @@@@brisket flat idea on keeping it moist and cook temp thanks @@@@@@
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 10:21:25 PM »
Red, it's good to have you with us.  I suggest you go to the Beef section (under recipes) and do a search for brisket.  You will find hundreds of posts on the subject.  We don't mind helping new folks, but the search function is a valuable tool, and will probably answer all your questions; this is a topic that literally has hundreds of posts.

Once you do a search, please ask us about anything that is unclear, or not found.  I'm not trying to dismiss your question, but simply pointing out that the answers are already here, if you will look for them.  No sense in reinventing the wheel! 

One more thing...  Now that you are here, how about adding a first name & town to your signature line?  We're a pretty friendly group, and like to know our new friends! 
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!