Author Topic: Books on Sous Vide  (Read 1922 times)

Libohunden

• Model #3 Owner
Books on Sous Vide
« on: July 02, 2016, 11:44:59 AM »
Just curious if anyone has purchased any books on sous vide cooking and if so, which do you like?
Smokin-it #3, Napolean Prestige Pro 500 Grill, Anova WiFi Precision Cooker (Sous Vide)
The Woodlands, Texas

SconnieQ

• Model #1 since Jan 2015
Re: Books on Sous Vide
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 04:29:54 PM »
This will pretty much cover it all! And it's FREE. It is fantastic! 124 pages covering pretty much everything you'd want to know, all in one place. You can download it for FREE from this link:

http://www.codlo.com/blogs/codlo/17607193-the-ultimate-guide-to-sous-vide-time-temperature

When you click on the link to download, it will prompt you for your email address, then ask what you would like to pay for the book. I shamelessly chose FREE (you have to actually "type" in a zero, even though there is a zero already there, for the free option to work). After looking at the book, I feel kinda bad I did not pay at least a little something for it (but I'm not going to lose sleep over it at this point).
Kari from Madison WI "77 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
Singing the praises of small and simple. SI Model #1 with "Libby the dog" poultry skin eating accessory.
Weber Smokey Mountain (are we still friends?), Weber Kettle Grill (stop complaining WSM, I still have a chance)
Anova WiFi Sous Vide

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
Re: Books on Sous Vide
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 07:58:18 PM »
Awesome, Kari!  I, too, downloaded for free. :-[
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!