Author Topic: Auber w/Bypass Recipes?  (Read 9014 times)

1stlink

Re: Auber w/Bypass Recipes?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2015, 08:23:36 AM »
 I doubt very much you will beat the seven dollar price that eBay has.  It doesn't take long even though it does have to come from China
 I would send you one of mine that I have left over but it is a real pain in the a$$ to get packing material and go to the post office for me.

Good luck

elkins20

• Smokin it best electric smoker bar none!
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2015, 10:53:16 AM »
That is not a problem Ralph, I may just go ahead and order them. As the price is right. Thanks for the offer, and know what you mean about the post office. I used to have one just 3 city blocks from my house. Last year they closed 2 in the area that I live in. Now have to travel 15 min. to get to a post office. One other question for you. Once you have the program/menu set in the Auber, how do you get it to start the program? ???
Bill SI#1, SI#3, 2 Auber Pids, Cold Smoke Plate for the #3, Large Weber kettle, Smoky Joe Weber, and 2006 Harley softail deuce for stress relief,  from Kansas City, Missouri

1stlink

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2015, 10:59:28 AM »
Power ON will start it automatically. I believe that at least 1 probe has to be plugged in.  :-\  Timer 6 minutes = .1 on timer