Author Topic: coversandall  (Read 2551 times)

stout

coversandall
« on: January 22, 2018, 06:19:12 PM »
got me new cover from https://www.coversandall.com/ today.. and i'm very happy with it.. feels very rugged and well put together. over time we will see how it does out in the texas sun..
an additional kudos to the crew that work in customer service there.. my first one got lost somewhere along the way in shipping i emailed them and they rush shipped me a replacement right away.

old sarge

• Global Moderator
Re: coversandall
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 07:47:08 PM »
Looks like some good material.
David from Arizona
US Army 70 - 95
SI 3D & Big Red Controller
CS 066
Lodge Sportsman Grill
Weber Kettle
Ducane Meridian 42 inch Grill
LEM MaxVac 1088A
LEM Big Bite #8 Grinder
Chef's Choice 665 and Rival Slicers
Old Hickory Knives
InstantPot Duo80 Plus

stout

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 10:19:32 PM »
i should say what i ordered.. i got their covertuff material it's supposed to be mildew resistant have a durability rating of 5 out of 5 uv resistant rating also of 5 and a 5 year limited warrenty
i added the waterproof stitching for 7.99 used a code to get 5 bucks off .. the measurement i went with are 28" high 18" wide and 29" deep

shipping 9.95

all in it cost $57.10

gregbooras

• Global Moderator
  • #3D Smoker
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 02:23:19 PM »
I agree good company, I am happy with mine also!
Best Greg

Mr.Ed

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 07:46:02 PM »
I've had my coversandall D3 Smoker cover for about two months. I got their heaviest material and had the seams reinforced and waterproofed.  I also got it oversized on purpose. I can't stand fighting the tight fit covers on this smoker. This one once aligned goes on without a fight. I also paid as you can see for my Logo to be put on the front.  My original cover that came with the D3 crapped out in the first year, I guarantee this one will last.

One thing that bothered me is the company says USA....Well it's made in India! still fast shipping. I  try to buy all USA now days,

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 07:51:07 PM by Mr.Ed »
Mr.Ed from Winter Park, Fl
SI 3D WIFI,
Ex Superior SS1, Ex Lang 60, Ex FBA Competitor
NRA Life Benefactor Member
Vietnam Veteran

Smokin is 1% fact, 22% manipulation of the fact and 77% speculation of the manipulation.

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 08:42:48 PM »
Good-lookin' cover, Mr. Ed!
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

Mr.Ed

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 10:45:41 AM »
UPDATE: Yesterday we got a Florida deluge, 3" at my house. The coversandall held up great with the extra waterproofed seams. I uncovered it this morning for a moisture check and everything was dry. I think this one is a winner.   
Mr.Ed from Winter Park, Fl
SI 3D WIFI,
Ex Superior SS1, Ex Lang 60, Ex FBA Competitor
NRA Life Benefactor Member
Vietnam Veteran

Smokin is 1% fact, 22% manipulation of the fact and 77% speculation of the manipulation.