Author Topic: A critique on my 3.5 smoker  (Read 496 times)

keitht

A critique on my 3.5 smoker
« on: January 11, 2024, 10:51:41 PM »
I recently purchased and received a 3.5 Pro Series Smoker. It arrived in good condition and appears to be a really quality product. What I think they could easily improve on was that while there were lots of instruction sheets, especially regarding the controller, there was nothing at all on assembling the unit. There was a few things I had to make guesses on and I hope I guessed right.

For instance, the tube from the Bella Smoke generator. Does the slotted end go into the smoker or the non-slotted end. I guessed slotted. Does the slot go up or down? Or does it matter?

There were numerous pieces that I would look at and ask myself, what is this???  Usually after playing with it awhile, I could figure it out. But it would be so easy to send out an assembly guide with these expensive pieces of equipment. And I believe it would add to increased customer satisfaction!

And that is the end of my rant.

old sarge

• Global Moderator
Re: A critique on my 3.5 smoker
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 05:39:41 PM »
May I suggest that you contact Steve, the owner, and politely offer a critique and a couple of user experience suggestions?  And please make sure to introduce yourself to him.
David from Arizona
US Army 70 - 95
SI 3D & Big Red Controller
CS 066
Lodge Sportsman Grill
Weber Kettle
Ducane Meridian 42 inch Grill
LEM MaxVac 1088A
LEM Big Bite #8 Grinder
Chef's Choice 665 and Rival Slicers
Old Hickory Knives
InstantPot Duo80 Plus