Author Topic: New to Forum  (Read 2285 times)

Me2

New to Forum
« on: April 25, 2014, 10:30:30 PM »
Hi,
Decided to join the forum after being a regular reader. Also figured you guys needed to know that women are also into smoking. I got my #2 in Sept. and am thoroughly enjoying it. So far have just smoked ribs, split chicken breasts, and pork tenderloin. Have served them at several gatherings and gotten rave reviews.
I agree with all of you these smokers can't be beat. Easy to use and easy to clean up with delicious results.
Martha
#2 happy owner, Georgetown, TX

Walt

Re: New to Forum
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 10:38:16 PM »
Happy to have you with us, Martha!
Walt from South East Louisiana
Model#2 Bypassed with
Auber PID WSD 1200 GPH
Weber EP-330 LP grill

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 11:03:11 PM »
Welcome, Martha!  Glad to have you aboard!  I look forward to your recipes, successes, and discussion! 
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

NDKoze

• Global Moderator
  • Gregg - Fargo, ND
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 10:07:30 AM »
Welcome from North Dakota Martha!

You're right, we need to hear from more women who enjoy this hobby that we love so much.

We'll be looking forward to hearing more from you.
Gregg - Fargo, ND
Smokin-It #3 (purchased in 2014) that replaced a Masterbuilt XL (ugh) and a 10+ Year-Old Big Chief (still used for fish), and few others over the years, along with variety of Weber Gas/Charcoal Grills, Anova Sous Vide, etc. devices.

jpittssr

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 10:57:00 AM »
Hi,
Decided to join the forum after being a regular reader. Also figured you guys needed to know that women are also into smoking. I got my #2 in Sept. and am thoroughly enjoying it. So far have just smoked ribs, split chicken breasts, and pork tenderloin. Have served them at several gatherings and gotten rave reviews.
I agree with all of you these smokers can't be beat. Easy to use and easy to clean up with delicious results.
I don't know why people seem to think BBQ is a man thing. I watch a lot of the competitions on TV and there are some ladies that really knock it out of the park.

Nice to meet you, keep cookin.

TARDISgirl

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 11:53:42 PM »
Hi,
Decided to join the forum after being a regular reader. Also figured you guys needed to know that women are also into smoking. 

Welcome, Martha! Good to have you around! The guys here have been awesome and supportive: getting me through my first couple of smokes and answering all my last minute questions. It's definately a good group :)

--Michelle
Michelle from Arizona
Owner Model #1, #3, and Weber Q1000 (Small, but Mighty!)