Author Topic: Deal on Aluminum Foil Loaf Pans  (Read 3817 times)

elkins20

• Smokin it best electric smoker bar none!
Deal on Aluminum Foil Loaf Pans
« on: July 29, 2015, 05:27:18 PM »
Hey All, Found this at Webstaurant Store 50 pans at $12.99 per pack. I received them today and they are the same size as I purchased at the dollar store for $1.29 per pan. Can't go wrong at this price. Here is the site info: http://www.webstaurantstore.com/dw-fine-pack-15640-1-1-2-lb-aluminum-foil-loaf-pan-50-pack/999A80.html
Bill SI#1, SI#3, 2 Auber Pids, Cold Smoke Plate for the #3, Large Weber kettle, Smoky Joe Weber, and 2006 Harley softail deuce for stress relief,  from Kansas City, Missouri

swthorpe

• Global Moderator
Re: Deal on Aluminum Foil Loaf Pans
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 05:32:41 PM »
Wow!  That is a great deal...thanks for sharing.   ;)
Steve from Delaware
Smokin-It #2

elkins20

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 05:54:30 PM »
Your welcome Steve, they have a lot of nice stuff.
Bill SI#1, SI#3, 2 Auber Pids, Cold Smoke Plate for the #3, Large Weber kettle, Smoky Joe Weber, and 2006 Harley softail deuce for stress relief,  from Kansas City, Missouri

drains

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 06:13:11 PM »
Thanks Bill! That's a really good deal.
Dale from East Texas
Smokin It #3

elkins20

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 07:34:40 PM »
Just wanted to share with everyone, as we all use them and no need to pay an arm and a leg. I was able to save the one from the rib smoke. But, have been just getting one use per smoke. Dale have you did the bypass and permanent wall mount on your #3 yet?

drains

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 08:27:48 PM »
No I'm still on the fence where that's concerned. I can certainly see where that is beneficial but I'm having great success without the auber and the bypass. The temp swings don't bother me and the food is good with very little fuss so at this point I'm  a happy camper. Later on who knows? But for now I'm good.
Dale from East Texas
Smokin It #3

elkins20

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 08:49:11 PM »
I was that way on the #1, until I did the BB and everything went crazy. Not sure if the maverick was off or the #1 or both. But, the maverick said the IT of the butt was 195. And when I checked it with my thermotemp probe it showed 180 IT. And the #1 was going between 235 and 250 box temp. I had it set at 225, and was on the covered porch with the ambient temp. was around 85 to 90 degrees. Now waiting on some parts to do the bypass, permanent wall mount sensor, install a switch and short power cord. Also going to change the cord on the Auber.