Author Topic: Hello from North Carloina  (Read 2248 times)

TerryM

Hello from North Carloina
« on: June 03, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »
 Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and thank all of you for your comments on this Board. I am a transplant from NJ to NC and have caught the "Smoker Bug" again. I have not had a smoker for 10 years. I had been researching for some time and was lucky enough to come across the Smokin-It website and this Forum. After reading all of your comments, my decision was made. I chose the Model 3, again because of the comments posted. I also decided to go with the cart, again, your comments. I noticed the special offer of a free cover with the Model 3. Since I was also ordering the cart, I e-mailed Smokin-It at see if the included cover would be the longer one, that would accommodate the smoker and the cart. This was on Thursday evening, after 7 p.m. To my surprise, I received a reply from Steve within 15 minutes, he would include the cover for both. That kind of customer service sealed my decision to go with Smokin-It. I ordered immediately! It was just shipped yesterday, 6/1/13, less than 2 days later. Amazing! So thanks again for all of your comments. I cannot wait to discuss with all of you my adventures in smoking and, of course, to seek your advice and help.

old sarge

• Global Moderator
Re: Hello from North Carloina
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 06:05:32 PM »
You have joined a great group of people who use and enjoy one of the best built and priced units in the electric smoker world.  Time to spread the word (and pictures) to your neighbors and friends about Smokin-it!  Congrats and welcome!
David from Arizona
US Army 70 - 95
SI 3D & Big Red Controller
CS 066
Lodge Sportsman Grill
Weber Kettle
Ducane Meridian 42 inch Grill
LEM MaxVac 1088A
LEM Big Bite #8 Grinder
Chef's Choice 665 and Rival Slicers
Old Hickory Knives
InstantPot Duo80 Plus