Author Topic: 10% Discount at Snake River Farms today and KCBS Members Get 10% purchases .....  (Read 1826 times)

gregbooras

• Global Moderator
  • #3D Smoker
National Brisket Day at http://www.snakeriverfarms.com

Snake River Farms today only take 10% OFF all American Wagyu Black Grade Briskets! Any size. Any quantity. The more you shop, the more you save! Just enter promo code BURNTENDS at checkout and get the party started!

*Offer valid on orders placed by 11:59 PM EST, May 28, 2016 with promo code BURNTENDS at checkout. Offer valid only on American Wagyu Black Grade Briskets. Offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers. Offer valid on in stock items only. Not valid on prior purchases.

Creekstone Farms Premium Black Angus Beef and All-Natural Duroc Pork items are a perfect fit for competition bbq. Their briskets, pork butts and ribs are made to competition bbq specs and have the quality, consistency, flavor and tenderness that helps competitors smoke the competition.

Creekstone is offering KCBS members a 10% discount on all online orders. See KCBS discount page for the code.

Greg

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
I guess, when you think about it, that isn't that bad.  With the discount, a 14-16 pounder works out to be $9.54/lb (at 15 lbs avg).  I just paid $9.98/lb for Choice ribeyes at Sam's.  If this brisket is as good as Jason is about to show us, it just might be worth it, once in awhile!
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

gregbooras

• Global Moderator
  • #3D Smoker
Its on my list to try real soon, just want to make sure I am 100 percent comfortable with my new 3D.

Greg