Author Topic: A new Candidate?  (Read 3213 times)

RG

A new Candidate?
« on: March 12, 2016, 07:04:16 AM »
Let me preface this by saying that this is tongue in cheek, not meant to get all political here :)

It's really amazing to me how my mind works. You think that I would have myself figured out by now, lol. In one of my early morning stupors, this entered my brain. I did a quick Google search to see if someone else had the idea already. Nope, I am alone on this one :P

This is for those that like Bernie Sanders (or not) and his catchy little slogan "Feel The Bern". I offer you this instead!

Jason from Conyers GA

drains

Re: A new Candidate?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 11:22:16 AM »
I'd vote for him in a minute! Know what I mean!
Dale from East Texas
Smokin It #3

JackT

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 12:43:28 PM »
Unfortunately, If Vern felt the burn, he's probably in the urn. Being as how he passed away 16 years ago. (Couldn't resist!)

Jack
JackT
Prairie du Rocher, IL
Weber Performer
Weber Smokey Mountain
Custom Rib Grill
Custom Rotisserie Smoker Trailer
SI 3D

RG

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 01:01:37 PM »
Unfortunately, If Vern felt the burn, he's probably in the urn. Being as how he passed away 16 years ago. (Couldn't resist!)

Jack

Eh.....not really. Vern is the person he (Ernest) was talking to :) So, we're all Vern!
Jason from Conyers GA

JackT

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 01:10:49 PM »
You are correct, Ernest P. Worrell was Jim Varney's character. And I'm sure that he would enjoy smoked meat as much as we do. Right Vern?
JackT
Prairie du Rocher, IL
Weber Performer
Weber Smokey Mountain
Custom Rib Grill
Custom Rotisserie Smoker Trailer
SI 3D

RG

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 02:32:47 PM »
He was a good guy, always made me laugh! Getting old sucks, all of the entertainers you grew up with pass on before you know it :(
Jason from Conyers GA

SuperDave

• Officially Retired
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 04:39:33 PM »
He was a good guy, always made me laugh! Getting old sucks, all of the entertainers you grew up with pass on before you know it :(
On the bright side, I do feel that I look a lot better than the ones that are supposed to be my age.  LOL!  But the getting old thing is brutal.  I have recently reached a new low in my life by having my prostate carved up like a piece of smoked meat. 
Model 4, Harrisville, Utah

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 05:32:49 PM »
Good one!  Loved Stewart Varney - very funny guy!  If he ran, a lot of his current roommates would probably register to vote for him. ;)
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

RG

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 07:22:09 PM »
Good one!  Loved Stewart Varney - very funny guy!  If he ran, a lot of his current roommates would probably register to vote for him. ;)

I had to Google that one Tony, lol. I think you meant Jim, not Stuart. Not taking anything away from Stu, he may very well be funny.
Jason from Conyers GA

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 09:18:20 PM »

I had to Google that one Tony, lol. I think you meant Jim, not Stuart. Not taking anything away from Stu, he may very well be funny.

Oops!  Guess I had Fox Business on the brain!  Yes!  Jim Varney!
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!