Author Topic: Using Premium Perfect Mix Pellets from CookinPellets.Com  (Read 9085 times)

Pork Belly

• Global Moderator
Brian - Michigan-NRA Life Member
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
- Sigmund Freud

Gary

• Newbie in terms of actual smoking experience/
Re: Using Premium Perfect Mix Pellets from CookinPellets.Com
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 04:06:19 PM »
Am I the only one having difficulty relating much of the current discussion to the original topic of the thread?
Gary J. Groman
a.k.a. The Ole Seagull

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise,
let your mind dwell on these things." (Philippians 4:8)

SuperDave

• Officially Retired
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 05:50:58 PM »
Gary, I think you've been officially hijacked.  It appeared that you had a new course of action.  Do you still need feedback on the topic? 
Model 4, Harrisville, Utah

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2015, 09:30:01 PM »
Gary - my apologies!  I seem to have been an accomplice to the hijacking!  We usually don't get this "off topic" before the OP reels us back in, but hey, it happens. :-[   You'll find most of our "threads" seem to morph into a friendly discussion among friends, and sometimes they do stray.  If you see this happening, and are still looking for answers, be sure to post replies that keep the discussion on topic....that's the easiest way to keep it heading the right direction!
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

elkins20

• Smokin it best electric smoker bar none!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2015, 03:00:15 AM »
Hey Gary, I just stay with the wood chunks, but lately have been adding 1 or 2 kingsford briquets. It gives is a different flavor.

Thanks for the advice. After last weekends disaster with pellets I have decided to stick with wood chunks and am looking at Smokinlicious. Live in a condo and they have prohibitions about using briquets etc.

Hey Gary, I just use 1 briquet in my #1 along with the wood and even when I am sitting out where am smoking you cannot tell it just smells like wood smoke.
Bill SI#1, SI#3, 2 Auber Pids, Cold Smoke Plate for the #3, Large Weber kettle, Smoky Joe Weber, and 2006 Harley softail deuce for stress relief,  from Kansas City, Missouri