Author Topic: Anyone have the Auber with permanent heat probe  (Read 2252 times)

elkins20

• Smokin it best electric smoker bar none!
Anyone have the Auber with permanent heat probe
« on: July 20, 2015, 07:33:42 PM »
I am looking for #1 users with an Auber Pid WSD-1200GPH and the mounted wall sensor. I am curious as to where you mounted it. Did you mount it below the top rack. Or was it mounted an inch below the inside top of the smoker? Thanks for your help...
Bill SI#1, SI#3, 2 Auber Pids, Cold Smoke Plate for the #3, Large Weber kettle, Smoky Joe Weber, and 2006 Harley softail deuce for stress relief,  from Kansas City, Missouri

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
Re: Anyone have the Auber with permanent heat probe
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 07:40:05 PM »
See my answer, to this same question, under the Auber permanent probe instructions post.
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

elkins20

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 07:50:19 PM »
Found it, Thanks again. Both the Auber and my vacmaster pro 140 shipped today. Also was able to get the CS at Auber to add the permanent wall probe for $2.00. Called them very early this morning. Was no problem. Now playing the waiting game. Also have my stainless steel mesh coming from Chi town. But, will ship for free and will pick it up in Lenexa the end of the week.
Bill SI#1, SI#3, 2 Auber Pids, Cold Smoke Plate for the #3, Large Weber kettle, Smoky Joe Weber, and 2006 Harley softail deuce for stress relief,  from Kansas City, Missouri

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 07:54:17 PM »
That's a great deal on the Auber, Bill!
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

elkins20

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 10:26:20 PM »
It was a lucky weekend for me, everything I purchased was on sale. Normally for me is the other way around.  :o I was really surprised to find the Auber at such a good price. Also the VacMaster pro 140 also was on sale. Both purchased at the web sites, which are normally higher.  :o Must have been living right.